Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Quack-a-Doodle-Doo: The Eggs are Falling!

     As many of you may know, I wrote, illustrated, and published my very first children's book not too long ago.  The name of the book is, Quack-a-Doodle-Doo: Do it Like Dave.  It is the first in a series of books I am working on to promote positive self esteem within children.  I'm aiming to have the sequel released sometime this year.

      In addition, I have designed and maintained a website to promote my publication(s).  Recently, I added a game to the homepage of the site entitled, Uni's Catching Game.  The goal is to see how many eggs you can help Uni catch in 60 seconds by moving him with the 'left' and 'right' arrow keys on your keyboard.





     So please stop by the website and check out the game!  Also, peruse the site itself and let me know what you think by signing the guest book at the bottom of the homepage.  The web address is: http://www.quackadoodledoo.com. 

Thanks!

-Brittany L. Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment