Saturday, January 16, 2010

Britt Blog 1

My name is Brittany Reid. I am a Senior at the University of West Georgia. My major is Mass Communications and my minor is Creative Writing. I love anime (Japanese Animated) cartoons and my favorite anime is Inuyasha. Currently I have a show at the University of West Georgia entitled "Reid's Reel Review" where I review movies and interview/interact with students to get their opinions on the movies. My goal is for my show to one day be as popular as Entertainment Tonight, so I hope to continue developing it even after I graduate.

I have signed up for this course because blogging is the most recent technology-advanced form of media communication that seems to be essential if one is to pursue a career in the media field. I want to make sure I learn the important aspects of blogging so I can be a successful journalist/reporter in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment