Saturday, January 16, 2010

Britt Blog 2

My favorit website is a site I created for my show UTV-13 show, "Reid's Reel Review." I love the site because it gives me the opportunity to practice my web design skills while promoting my program at the same time. It features interactive tools so that people can participate in polls, answer triva questions, and leave messages through a guest-book. There are also clips of past episodes as well as a link for "outtakes" and"behind the scenes" footage that people may enjoy watching.

I hope that this blogging class will teach me even more skills to further enhance my site as well.
-----------------

Edit: My "Reid's Reel Review" website is no longer active because it is currenly undergoing reconstruction. In the meantime, episodes of my show can be viewed here. Thank you!

-Brittany Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment